Air Control Products is pleased to announce a new hire to our Cleveland estimating and inside sales team.
Travis Carter has joined us as a customer relations specialist. A veteran with 12 years of service in the Coast Guard, Travis joins us all the way from Woodland Hills, California, where he spent the last two years estimating commercial landscaping and irrigation projects. Travis has a degree in Construction Management and Construction Engineering and has also worked previously in Building Automation Systems (BAS) with controls in the Cleveland area.
Some responsibilities of our customer relations specialists include:
- Take-off projects electronically with Bluebeam
- Estimating Projects with pricing from various manufacturers
- Answer customer inquiries
- Support outside sales with submittals and orders
- Retrieve and relay tracking information for customers
- Collaborate with engineering and sales to confirm selections are correct
- Respond to Leads
Travis is a father to four boys and is an outdoorsman who enjoys bow hunting, fishing, woodworking, riding dirt bikes, camping, hiking, and exploring new places. He prides himself on dad jokes and is beyond excited to join the ACP team!
We are pleased to add Travis to our ACP team! He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.