Chief Financial Officer
Since 1975, Air Control Products has been providing quality products and services to the HVAC and Industrial marketplace. During our growth, we have striven to be the employer of choice.
We have also added services to the Architectural industry. Our commitment to our partners is reflected through our knowledgeable salespeople and our professional office and warehouse staff. Air Control Products is a pro-active company that realizes, to attract and maintain quality manufacturers, it must be the best in offering the finest sales staff and marketing concepts to our large geographical area.
- Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting, and budgeting efforts of the company.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and/or reports required by regulatory agencies. Serve as a reliable source of analytical and financial thought leadership to the President.
- Identify cost savings, mitigate risks and opportunities.
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day management of all aspects of Accounting Operations, including accounts payable, general ledger management, internal controls, external audits, intercompany reconciliations, cash management, and payroll.
- Liaison between banks and accounts firms.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
- Ability to participate in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid STD/LTD
- 401K Match
- Generous time-off and holidays
- Company-sponsored activities
- CFO 7 to 10 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 10 plus years (Preferred)
Pay: Depends on skills and/or qualifications
Location: Cleveland, Ohio (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Job Type: Full-time