Critical Controls Project Coordinator
Job Title: Critical Controls Project Coordinator
Job Status: Exempt
Grade Level: TBD
Reports to: TBD
The Critical Controls Project Coordinator will support the team’s projects ensuring quality, billing, quote follow-up, project tracking, new order processing, data base entry, safety and customer satisfaction is achieved.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with a variety of personalities and be an excellent communicator. Candidates should possess a proactive mindset while being task and detail orientated. Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to work under tight time constraints is a must.
• Provides administrative support to the Critical Controls Sales Team.
• Prepares accurate estimates, bids, submittals, and processes orders as needed.
• Maintains accurate records in INFOR for all jobs.
• Research proposals, blueprints, and any related documents to perform take-offs which includes, material, costs, and time requirements.
• Maintains project tracking and provides necessary notifications to the critical controls sales team.
• Completes project specification reviews.
• Keeps accurate records of all customer and prospect accounts.
• Provides detailed reports to management as needed.
• Works closely with other internal departments for support and to help build the brand.
• Possesses in depth product and manufacture knowledge.
• All other duties as assigned.
Competencies or Experience Requirements
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment.
• Driven, reliable, self-managed individual with excessive attention to detail.
• Dedication to providing great customer service and customer relationship management.
• Ability to problem solve and adapt to meet the needs of our customers and team in a timely manner.
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to lift up to 20lbs without assistance.
• Must be able to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time.
• Ability to work in hot, cold and/or loud environments effectively.
• Ability to squat, kneel, lift, push and bend.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Limited travel may be required for this position as needed.
Air Control Products, Inc. culture and values are part of what makes the company successful and a great
place to work. Candidates will be considered in terms of their consistency with culture and values. Air
Control Products, Inc. is a rapidly growing company; flexibility is essential as we grow and develop. The
successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment with many crucial
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All
team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to
time, as needed.