Critical Controls Sales Engineer – Cleveland
Air Control Products is looking for a dedicated, hardworking, and efficient self-starter for our Critical Controls Sales Engineer role!
You would be responsible for the application, sales, and implementation of the Antec Controls product line by Price Industries. Antec Controls manufactures a comprehensive product line for critical airflow control solutions for the laboratory, healthcare, and life sciences markets. We are looking for someone self-motivated, fits our culture, and is eager to learn. Critical controls experience is not necessary, as we will train the right fit.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- You will create and maintain relationships with facility managers and owners/end users to drive preference for the Antec Controls solution. Prospecting activities include cold calling, industry networking, and participation in key industry organizations.
- Work with mechanical consulting engineers on the application of the Antec Controls solution to new projects to influence specifications and project basis of design.
- Build and maintain relationships with temperature control, mechanical, and general contractors to identify additional sales opportunities and aid in the sale/negotiation of project and pre/post-bid project coordination.
- Position yourself as the Critical Environment expert by providing technical expertise to clients in the design and application of Antec Controls.
- You should be comfortable speaking to small and large groups by giving technical and sales presentations.
- Ability to coordinate and team sell with other ACP Account Managers and Engineers to expand the total ACP offering on a project.
- Understand ACP’s full product offering to identify sales opportunities for those products.
- 20-40% travel between Cleveland, Columbus, and Toledo required to properly cover the assigned territory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express ideas confidently
- Ability to multi-task
- Excels at building rapport and strengthening relationships with new and existing customers
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Project Management skills
- Results-driven mentality
- Top-notch time management
- Technical and mechanical aptitude
- Team player
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrate and believe in ACP’s core values
- College degree in Engineering
- HVAC background a plus, but not required
- Math acumen
- Ability to participate in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Employer paid STD/LTD
- Generous time-off and holidays
- Company sponsored activities
If you are interested in working in a fun environment with a trusted and fair leader in the Commercial HVAC industry, please reach out to us! Our Critical Controls Sales Engineer role is an exciting opportunity for the right-minded person. We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary commensurate with experience