Inside Sales Representative
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Job Status: Exempt
Reports to: Cleveland Sales Manager
Are you a motivated sales hunter who enjoys winning the sale through relationship-building and providing solutions? Look no further!
You will thrive in this role if…
- You enjoy the sales process and possess a hunter mentality. You are skilled at developing leads into accounts through internal house calls, research, networking, and relationship building.
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you must be willing to work accounts until the client has a need.
- You enjoy building relationships and creating rapport with clients.
- You have superior time management skills. This position requires a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service. Exceptional customer service is what separates Air Control Products from our competition. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past clients.
- You are coachable. We do not expect you to know our product lines from the start. You must however be willing to learn and take critique for the betterment of yourself and the position.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our team is expected to exhibit the highest level of professionalism and operate with our core values in mind (Care, Respect, Integrity, Perseverance).
- You are a team player. Collaboration is key within this Hunt Group. If the team succeeds you succeed.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Answer and conduct calls with prospects and customers daily.
- Keep accurate records of all customer and prospect accounts.
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within given sales territory.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Collect and prepare different quotes from subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Analyze company data, monitor budgets and prices using Bluebeam software.
- Prepare cost estimates, bids, submittals, and process orders.
- Research proposals, blueprints, and any related documents to perform take-offs which includes, identifying labor, material, costs, and time requirements.
- Work closely with other internal departments for support and to help build the brand.
- Provide detailed reports to management as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Competencies or Experience Requirements
- Strong mechanical understanding and knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment.
- Driven, reliable, self- managed individual with excessive attention to detail.
- Dedication to providing great customer service and customer relationship management.
- True passion in delivering solutions and solving challenges for clients in a timely manner.
- Willingness to push the limits and go out of an established comfort zone
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time.
- Ability to work in hot, cold and/or loud environments effectively.
- Ability to squat, kneel, lift, push and bend.
Education Requirements Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Local travel may be required as needed.
Additional Considerations Air Control Products, Inc. culture and values are part of what makes the company successful and a great place to work. Candidates will be considered in terms of their consistency with culture and values. Air Control Products, Inc. is a rapidly growing company; flexibility and reliability is essential as we grow and develop. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment with many crucial deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.