Warehouse Associate / Driver
Job Title: Warehouse Associate/Driver
Job Status: Non-Exempt Exempt
Grade Level: TBD
Reports to: Cleveland Warehouse Manager
The Warehouse Associate/Driver is responsible for assisting with shipping and receiving of all warehouse inventory. The successful candidate will ensure accurate and timely deliveries to jobsites. The ideal candidate will be focused on delivering exceptional customer service at all times while dealing with many different personalities.
• Inspects physical conditions of warehouse vehicles, equipment and performs maintenance repairs as needed.
• Responds to customer questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services.
• Assists with stocking and maintaining inventory of all incoming materials.
• Follows company policies when operating and loading shipments ensuring all safety regulations are adhered to.
• Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse and receiving area.
• Operates 16’ box truck to perform accurate and timely deliveries.
• Assists in inspecting all incoming materials for quality issues and notifying management, as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
Competencies or Experience Requirements
• Minimum of 3 years work experience.
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment.
• Driven, reliable, self- managed individual with excessive attention to detail.
• Dedication to providing great customer service and customer relationship management.
• Ability to problem solve and adapt to meet the needs of our customers and team in a timely manner.
• Ability to operate and maneuver a 16’ box truck with ease.
• Clean driving record.
• Forklift experience a plus.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to lift up to 80lbs without assistance.
• Must be able to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time.
• Ability to work in hot, cold and/or loud environments effectively.
• Ability to squat, kneel, lift, push and bend.
Education Requirements High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
Travel is required for this position.
Air Control Products, Inc. culture and values are part of what makes the company successful and a great place to work. Candidates will be considered in terms of their consistency with culture and values. Air Control Products, Inc. is a rapidly growing company; flexibility is essential as we grow and develop. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment with many crucial deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.