Estimating and Sales Support – Cleveland
Air Control Products is looking for a motivated, bright, and efficient self-starter for an Estimating and Sales Support role!
This position isn’t just a job — but a career for the RIGHT person who is DRIVEN TO LEARN and GROW within a tremendous opportunity.
We think BIG, we learn FAST, and we get things done!
- Analyze blueprints, construction drawings, and other documentation to prepare cost estimates
- Assist and support the outside sales team with HVAC equipment selections for project-specific applications
- Learn and stay current on product applications for the manufacturers we represent
- Become a good source for HVAC products information to our customers
- Develop long-term, highly trusted relationships with customers, suppliers, and co-workers
- Ability to learn and use many software platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express ideas confidently
- Ability to multi-task
- Excels at building rapport and strengthening relationships with new and existing customers
- Stimulates and motivates others while being aware
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Top-notch time management
- Superior customer relations capability
- Ability to evaluate the urgency of a situation and prioritize tasks
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- College degree preferred
- HVAC background a plus, but not required
- Math acumen
- Ability to participate in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Employer paid STD/LTD
- Generous time-off and holidays
- Company sponsored activities
If you are interested in working in a fun environment with a trusted and fair leader in the Commercial HVAC industry, please reach out to us! Our estimating and sales support role is an exciting opportunity for the right-minded person. We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary commensurate with experience