Executive Assistant to the President
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the President
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: President
Do you possess a proactive mindset and love to help people maximize their efficiency?
You will thrive in this role if…
• You can be two steps ahead of the President. You see a future obstacle in the way of success prior to it becoming a problem.
• You communicate clearly and professionally within the expected timeframe.
• You enjoy managing multiple tasks at a time and can navigate between them with ease.
• You enjoy building relationships and creating rapport with clients, vendors, and employees.
• You have superior time management skills. This position requires a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately to make the President’s work-life easier.
• You have a “yes” approach to customer service. Exceptional customer service is what separates Air Control Products from our competition.
• You have a ‘can do’ attitude. You leave no rock unturned and see projects through from start to finish.
• You hold yourself to high standards. Our team is expected to exhibit the highest level of professionalism and operate with our core values in mind (Care, Respect, Integrity, Perseverance).
• You are a team player. You go above beyond for the needs of the team.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President including, managing an active calendar of appointments and composing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures that the President’s schedule is disseminated to appropriate parties.
• Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
Makes recommendations on the appropriate course of action, referral or response.
• Ensures smooth and clear communication between internal departments to the President while demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with management staff.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs, handling matters proactively and sees all projects and tasks to completion, often with strict deadlines.
• Manages company fundraising, sponsorships and event opportunities and executes.
• Ensures company gifts are ordered for external and internal parties as needed.
• Assists with onboarding and offboarding employees ensuring consistency across the three branch offices.
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of operational processes and procedures for all divisions in order to better assist the duties of the President.
• All other duties as assigned.
Competencies or Experience Requirements
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong organizational skills and proactive mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Travel is expected for this position as needed.
Air Control Products, Inc. culture and values are part of what makes the company successful and a great place to work. Candidates will be considered in terms of their consistency with culture and values. Air Control Products, Inc. is a rapidly growing company; flexibility and reliability is essential as we grow and develop. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment with many crucial deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.