We are excited to inform you that Greenheck is now offering virtual HVAC University classes beginning the week of June 15.
This schedule includes:
• June 16, 12-1 p.m., CDT: Properly Specifying Fans to Meet Performance Requirements
• June 17, 12-1 p.m., CDT: Air-to-Air Energy Recovery
• June 18, 12-1 p.m., CDT: HVLS Fan Design, Application and Specification
• June 23, 12-1 p.m., CDT: Kitchen Ventilation Systems: Meeting Codes and Standards
• June 24, 12-1 p.m., CDT: Make-up Air Ventilation
• June 25, 12-1 p.m., CDT: Laboratory Fume Exhaust
• June 29, 12-1 p.m., CDT: Energy Codes and Their Impact on Fan Selection
• June 30, 12-1 p.m., CDT: Life Safety Dampers
• July 1, 12-1 p.m., CDT: Conditioning High and 100% Quantities of Outdoor Air
Additional classes will be posted on Greenheck.com>Resources>Education>HVAC University.
To attend, simply email email@example.com with the classes you are interested in. You will receive a calendar reminder and registration link for each class from firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the instructions on the email to register. A reminder email with a link to the class will also be sent to you 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
Please see the flyer below for more information on virtual HVAC University!