We are excited to announce Greenheck HVLS Fans as part of our offering at Air Control Products!
HVLS fans have been in the market for some time, but they are finally being offered from the industry-recognized leader in air movement, control, and conditioning equipment.
Contact us for all your HVLS fan needs, and we will also install them in your building hassle-free. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-526-3020 ext. 240 to learn more!
Why Greenheck HVLS Fans?
HVLS (High Volume, Low Speed) fans were created for agricultural applications but have since proven to be a valuable air movement solution for many industries. While HVAC systems handle a large part of air movement within a commercial environment, additional methods of circulation can help provide cost-effective air distribution and climate control in any facility.
Benefits of HVLS Fans:
- Eliminate cold/hot spots
- no additional ductwork
- Savings of up to 30% on heating/cooling
- More airflow than ground fans
- Increase employee productivity
- Increase workplace safety
HVLS Fans are ideal for:
- Retail spaces
- Restaurant and bars
- Fitness Centers
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Distribution Centers
The Greenheck Advantage:
- Industry’s Coolest Fans, Literally – AMCA certified fans provide 30% more airflow, resulting in as much as 15 degrees of perceived cooling effect for building occupants.
- Fewer Fans Needed – Greenheck HVLS fans have the largest coverage areas in the industry – giving you comfortable air movement with fewer fans.
- Installation Simplified – Designed for ease of installation – prewired design can be installed 1-2 hours faster than traditional fans.
- More Efficiency. More Savings – Fans exceed Dept. of Energy efficiency requirements by 80% on average while costing as little as a $1/day to operate.
- Comfortably Quiet – Quieter than a residential refrigerator, Greenheck direct drive fans are up to 10 dBA quieter than other HVLS fans.