Job Title: Marketing Intern
Job Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Intern will support the marketing team in developing and executing marketing campaigns and strategies to promote our company’s products and services. You will gain hands-on experience in various aspects of marketing, including market research, social media marketing, email marketing, video marketing, and event planning.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with a variety of personalities and be an excellent communicator. Candidates should possess a proactive mindset while executing tasks with creativity and innovation.
• Assist in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns.
• Write and edit content for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media),
working closely with internal teams to brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and articulate messaging.
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify market trends, customer preferences, and competitor activities.
• Develop content for social media platforms, email marketing, and other marketing channels.
• Manage social media accounts, including posting and engaging with followers.
• Assist in organizing and executing events, such as product launches and customer appreciation events.
• Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment of marketing efforts.
• All other duties as assigned.
Competencies or Experience Requirements
• Driven, reliable, self-managed individual with excessive attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience writing copy a plus.
• Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
• Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
• Receptive to feedback.
• Willingness to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to lift up to 20lbs without assistance.
• Must be able to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time.
• Ability to work in hot, cold and/or loud environments effectively.
• Ability to squat, kneel, lift, push and bend.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Limited travel may be required for this position as needed.
Air Control Products, Inc. culture and values are part of what makes the company successful and a great place to work. Candidates will be considered in terms of their consistency with culture and values. Air Control Products, Inc. is a rapidly growing company; flexibility is essential as we grow and develop. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment with many crucial deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All team members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.