Every quarter we will be bringing you a blog about our manufacturer’s new products and updates. Check out what’s been happening below:
- New Filtered Diffuser Module (FDM) is now available in two styles to replace or modify existing diffuser to provide MERV-13 or 15 filtration.
- The exhaust flow fan filter unit line has been expanded to include 24”x24” modules.
- Models SPD and SCD diffusers are now offered with Armstrong Metalworks integration as a standard frame option!
- Model ASPD diffusers are now offered as standard with simulated woodgrain finishes.
- Model SP ceiling exhaust fans have a new and improved grille. This change offers improved aesthetics and maintains our industry-leading air and sound performance. This applies to models SP-A390 and under, SP-B fans, and SP-L fans.
- Models RV and RVE are now available with high wind certifications. Learn More.
- Greenheck is standardizing its coatings and color offering across most of its product lines making it easier for you and your customers to pick the right paint for your application. Learn More.
- Our new BACnet air curtain BMS integration helps streamline building automation! This Brochure has more information.
- Additional Cladding options are now available for Thermaround! Take a look at our first application in Akron, Ohio.
- Denlar is proud to introduce you to our NEW ClockBox Pro! For a comparison chart between our standard ClockBox and our ClockBox Pro click here!