Air Control Products is pleased to announce a new hire to our Columbus estimating and inside sales team.
Anthony Osborne has joined us as a customer relations specialist. A native of Newark, Ohio, Anthony graduated from the University of Dayton with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. His previous work experience includes work with Korda/Nemeth engineering in Columbus. In his new role, he will help both our internal teams and customers.
Some responsibilities of our customer relations specialists include:
- Take-off projects electronically with Bluebeam
- Estimating Projects with pricing from various manufacturers
- Answer customer inquiries
- Support outside sales with submittals and orders
- Retrieve and relay tracking information for customers
- Collaborate with engineering and sales to confirm selections are correct
- Respond to Leads
Anthony’s interests outside of work include the performing arts like concerts, musicals, and plays. He is also a fan of baseball, F1 and enjoys fishing.
We are pleased to add Anthony to our ACP team! He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.