ACP Welcomes Ray Pasquinelli
Air Control Products is pleased to announce a new hire to our Columbus estimating and inside sales team.
Ray Pasquinelli, a native of Pittsburgh, has joined us as a customer relations specialist. Ray has 18+ years of experience in the HVAC industry and previously worked with Pittsburgh Air Systems, the Greenheck and Price representative in the Western Pennsylvania region. In his new role, he will help both our internal teams and customers.
Some responsibilities of our customer relations specialists include:
- Take-off projects electronically with Bluebeam
- Estimating Projects with pricing from various manufacturers
- Answer customer inquiries
- Support outside sales with submittals and orders
- Retrieve and relay tracking information for customers
- Collaborate with engineering and sales to confirm selections are correct
- Respond to Leads
Ray will be relocating from Pittsburgh with his wife, Kelly, and two daughters Maire & Lauren. Maire, a sophomore at Baldwin Wallace University, is studying Music Education/Vocal Performance and plans to be a grade school music teacher. Lauren, a freshman at Penn State Behrend, is studying Biology but is transferring to the University of Cincinnati. Lauren plans to go on to medical school, where she hopes to specialize in endocrinology.
In his spare time, Ray enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, and woodworking.
We are thrilled to welcome Ray to our ACP team! He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.